1939 Bugatti Bulletin
In 1939 Jean Bugatti tried a new way of communicating with his clients, through a "Bugatti Bulletin", the first of which appeared July 15, 1939.
The Bulletin has various articles amongst which:
- AVANT PROPOS - Introduction of this novel means of communication
- Braking distances at various speeds
- Some maintenance details
- New agency in Lisieux and presence of Bugatti at the International Exposition in New York
- The Bugatti Owners Club
- Races - amongst others Le Mans
- A record breaking attempt in a standard T57(C?) Galibier; average of 182 km/h over one hour
- Concours d'Élegance in the Bois de Boulogne, also a Galibier, this time a T57C
This first one was also to be the last issue, as we know, Jean died less than a month later.
Read the Bulletin here In French